Translate

Thursday 6 September 2012

Stationery Box

Hello everyone,

I have been so busy getting to know my new computer I haven't been making anything lately.  Not sure where the time goes to!

By the time I have walked Daisy, got the housework up together, thought about evening meal etc etc what time is there left?  I am sure everyone else feels the same, what I want to do is sit and play.

I did manage to squeeze this one in.   I have to say though it has taken simply ages to finish, here goes...








The papers are a freebie from Simply Cards & Papercraft Magazine, Issue 101 they are Prima Botanical Collection

All the flowers are from Wild Orchid Crafts sweetheart blossoms.

The pretty trim is also a freebie  from Jacque's Joie de Vivre - I was so lucky to win her candy draw a few months ago 'tis hiding a multitude of  wonkiness!

The brad I have no idea where it came from - I just needed something to dangle my lock and key charms { that I found in the £ shop } from.

All the bits and bobs inside the box are not staying, when I have the time I am going to make some envelopes and notelets colour coordinated to go inside along with a wallet of stamps.

Well that is it from me today - I have my mind on Christmas cards .... only thinking, is it really time to start?????

No comments:

Post a Comment