Translate

Sunday 9 September 2012

Christmas is coming ...

Christmas is on my mind.  All the magazines are giving us ideas, already,  so it must be time to get cracking.

This year I wanted to make life easy so I am trying to come up with something quick and easy.

Here is my first attempt.






A freebie stamp from the October issue 109 of Cardmaking and Papercraft magazine.

Not my usual choice at all - but I did think it is quite a cute image.

The frame is a Spellbinders Fancy Floral Oval die with the inside cut out to make a frame.

The stamp was stamped onto the card blank with memento ink and coloured in using FlexMarkers,
Prisma pencils, souffle pens, lots of Stickles Star Dust and Glamour Dust to finish off.

Lastly I used a E-Z Rub Off transfer 'Merry Christmas' greeting.

Quick and easy?

Not sure what happened with the quality of the  last photo looks a bit odd.

All from me today, bye and thanks for looking.

No comments:

Post a Comment