This is my very first attempt at altering a box ... I have to say I loved doing this. I didn't really have a clue or anything in mind when I started, however I am really pleased with the outcome.
I started by painting the outside and all the drawers with white acrylic paint.
I then left it for a few days to dry out completely. Should have taken some pictures as I was going along, for a before, during and after.
I decorated with the wonderful Pion papers, I can't remember whether it is Fairytale of Spring, For My Mother, From the Heart II - I happen to love them all, found them from Dies to Die For. I also used a random piece from a 6" x 6" paper pack free with a magazine (this is the mailbox on the bottom two drawers) fitted in with the peachy colour scheme.
All the flowers are from Wild Orchid Crafts, actually only added a few.
The pearls are from my local haberdashery shop sold, by the metre.
There we have it, my first box of drawers all poshed up! Think I may have the bug!
Hope you like it, be back soon.