Translate

Sunday 24 March 2013

March card making with the girlies.

Hello All

Time for a very overdue catchup.

Today it will be a very short post with just a few photos of what we have been up to.

I am up the creek with a broken right arm and a cracked right wrist - dominant hand.  As you can imagine I am not a happy bunny.

on the with photos.

We made bird houses, with me.  Flower Pot cards with Sally, and Quilling with Mary.











I will be back later with quilling cards, haven't downloaded them from camera yet, not sure i can do it one handed, i usually take out my card from camera and load them that way, too fiddly me thinks,  will come back.

I hope you like this selection, the flowers on the top of the pot, pulls out as a tag for your message.  They are such fun .

xxx   all for now   xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment