Translate

Saturday 21 July 2012

Whispy - Tea Light Card

Hello Bloggers.

Today I thought I would share this Tea Light Card.

This is the first ever attempt. I was quite pleased with the result and will def be making some Christmas themed ones later.

I didn't have any tea lights to put inside the box, so it is empty for now.
Since it is a girlie card I did think I could put cotton wool balls/ lip gloss type thingies inside at a later date.



The image is Saturated Canary - Whispy

















The inside : a pocket for the tag : the box opposite with a ribbon to keep it all together.
















Flowers from Wild Orchid Craft



















These colours are also a first for me, please don't look too closely :(
You can find the instructions on how to make a Tea Light Card if you visit Stampartic.
All from me for today, hope you like Whispy and thank you for looking.

No comments:

Post a Comment