Translate

Thursday 12 July 2012

Rain rain, go away! Come again another day!


 A view of the nasty wet stuff from my window!

Are you fed up with it yet?


Posted by PicasaMy latest offering.  Keeping the wet theme going!

This is a Saturated Canary image.

Coloured with Promarkers and Prisma color pencils.

I really enjoyed colouring this one, my what big eyes you have!













A close up of the Wild Orchid Flowers

A bow made from netting.













Martha Stewart Punch

Spellbinders square fancy frame

Stickles - for a bit of bling

Can't remember the paper (freebie I think) with Cardmaking magazine








A little peep of my next post.

This is another Saturated Canary Digi Stamp.

In honour of 2012 London Olympics

'London Calling'










Off out to get another drenching - web feet starting to appear, and def going rusty!

Bye for now, thank you for looking.

No comments:

Post a Comment