Translate

Sunday 24 June 2012

V & A Hanovarian 8" x 8" paper stack

Last week at our card making class, my lovely friend Anitta gave me a sheet of this paper.  I fell in love with these papers and I have been searching ever since to see if I could find a pack to buy.  Unfortunately they are nowhere to be seen.  I am really disappointed they are just 'my thing' .  So if anyone out there knows the whereabouts pleeeease let me know.  I think they are 2010/2011 so not sure if it is at all possible now.  They should re release them if not! 

So together with the beautiful ribbon I won in the raffle (last week again, donated by another lovely friend, Jacky), plus one of my fav stamps Sarah Kay - Precious Moments, here is today's offering.

This is Precious Moments, I made a mistake in my last but one blog,  regarding a stamp, I will go back in and edit that later.



Card 6" x 6" scalloped Card Craft UK

Stamp Sarah Kay - Precious Moments

Ink Pad Memento Tuxedo Black

Coloured using Flexmarkers, Prisma Color pencils

Martha Stewart  Border Punch

Marianne leaf and swirl dies

X Cut Butterfly punch.






Close up

Liquid Pearls around image on flower and ribbon on her hat.















Sweetheart Blossom - Wild Orchid Crafts

Butterflies two layers 1st layer using craft card.
2nd layer using the V & A paper, knotted ribbon to accent.

Sentiment - PC generated on  scrap of torn Kraft card.














More ribbon, thanks Jacky.

Charm - Hobby House embellishments

















Last of all ... a sneaky peek inside .















All from me for now,  it has stopped raining!  The sun is out! 
May long it last, it is officially summer now, so the calendar says!
An email or a comment is very much appreciated, especially if you have any news on the paper. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment