Translate

Tuesday 23 October 2012

Cardmaking With The Girlies October 2012

Hello Bloggers

Here are some pictures from our last class at The Watering Hole.

First attempt for me at transferring images onto candles - trust me to choose a blooming big image!

Still you learn by your mistakes !!

I am so sorry  everyone, that because I am so late posting these pictures I cannot remember who did what!








I forgot to say we were making a matching card.   I think you will agree the results are lovely!

Needless to say no matching card for my candle or for Mum's, ours took SO long to colour we just ran out of time.

I went for the bright red Poinsettia look,  Mum went for the more delicate Christmas Rose, which I think is much  much lovelier.

Almost everyone else went for the Owl stamp - what a HOOT !

All for now, be back soon,  thank you for looking.

No comments:

Post a Comment