Translate

Monday 21 May 2012

Technology.

I just wanted to say thank you to everyone who has taken the time to check out my blog. I really look forward to some constructive comments regarding my postings on here. I don't promise to post something every day, perhaps once a week. The weather is perking up at last so hopefully I will get out in the garden . I managed to pot up a few planters this evening after getting back from card class and before getting the dinner. Still plenty to do, I hope to use this blog to record anything worth showing going on in the garden, e.g. Jenny Wren and her babies etc. If anyone sees a card they like and would like one personalised just send me a message or give me a call, I am always up for a challenge and any excuse to play.

No comments:

Post a Comment